DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Australia and the CivVI patches have often dropped around my lunch time (forgotten if it was a Thursday or Friday)which is still 5 hours away so there is hope for something today.

I stole this from somebody, but I found that this made a lot of sense, given the gameplay implications;

"Golden H"-->"GOLDEN AGE"

Grand Hoax more like. They're keeping you busy with guessing what it is for how much time now? :D

I think GH is golden horde and refers to a new senario. Specially, the great Mongol invasion of Java. It was slightly before the new Indonesian leaders time but it set her civilization on the path of great expansion. The Golden Horde reference applies to the Mongols at the time of the invasion.

If this is true it might be the first naval centric scenario. 100 mongol ships were involved, so the naval AI had to be reworked.

Here is the Wikipedia quote:
This failure was the last expedition in Kublai Khan's reign. Majapahit, in contrast, became the most powerful state of its era in the region which is now Indonesia.

Last edited:
GH?

Golden Horizons--an expansion about exploration, conquest, and prosperity! Featuring Mali, the Inca, the Mongols, the Maori, etc.

Or maybe it's Great Hippos. An expansion introducing new wild animals to Civ VI.

Or Great Hamburgers. Introducing corporations again for the first time since Civ IV.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock for future releases based on leftover text keys and files. There's a Canal text key as well as a several others since release that indicate certain things were tested (or at least thought about) and rejected or passed by.

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-19-08-21-21.png

I wouldn't put a lot of stock for future releases based on leftover text keys and files. There's a Canal text key as well as a several others since release that indicate certain things were tested (or at least thought about) and rejected or passed by.
Yes this happens A LOT. I've seen some games have up to 1\3 of the total files unused but none of them were triple titles and now days most are cleaned up decdntly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom