DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking in the games files, accidentaly I've found who's gonna be the next leaders.

In the Base/Platforms/Windows/audio/(your language) folder there's the archive Speech_Localized.xml. At the end of the text we have:

They reference the audio files inside the Speech_Localized.bnk file.

I extracted them and converted to an audible format, and I have found:

DOM_LEAD_AMA is the intro for Queen Amanitore that we already know and love.

DOM_LEAD_GIT is the intro for Gitarja, a majapahit queen. I suppose she's the indonesian leader.

DOM_LEAD_JAY is the intro for Jayavarman VII, a khemer king. So the Khmer is probably the second civ.

Thank you, oh mysterious one-post-account! ;p

Looking in the games files, accidentaly I've found who's gonna be the next leaders.

In the Base/Platforms/Windows/audio/(your language) folder there's the archive Speech_Localized.xml. At the end of the text we have:

They reference the audio files inside the Speech_Localized.bnk file.

I extracted them and converted to an audible format, and I have found:

DOM_LEAD_AMA is the intro for Queen Amanitore that we already know and love.

DOM_LEAD_GIT is the intro for Gitarja, a majapahit queen. I suppose she's the indonesian leader.

DOM_LEAD_JAY is the intro for Jayavarman VII, a khemer king. So the Khmer is probably the second civ.

Well that's a hell of a find!! There's no way to keep secrets here!

So Gitarja is one of the names of the queen, Tribhuwannottunggadewi Jayawishnuwardhani, who ruled when Gaja Madah was prime minister. Kinda glad they went with the short one.

Also known as Tribhuwana. I also had her in mind as a leader for Indonesia.
And Jayavarman VII is a good choice for a Khmer leader.

So Gitarja is one of the names of the queen, Tribhuwannottunggadewi Jayawishnuwardhani, who ruled when Gaja Madah was prime minister. Kinda glad they went with the short one.
Indeed. It's good they picked Gitarja as her name, since her other two names are really... long.
...Tribhuwana Wijayatunggadewi...
...Tribhuwannottunggadewi Jayawishnuwardhani...

Last edited:
Oh really? I'm really glad to see my favorite Southeast Asian civilization back, Khmer. I really like Indonesian being ruled by a queen. Khmer and Indonesia would be great a combination for me.

Angkor Wat and Borobudur back, very likely.

Is this for real? Indonesia and Khmers in one DLC? If true, I'm happy. But this likely means no more SE Asian Civs added after DLC......:cry:

I still think Vietnam will be included in a second expansion.

He showed the file path. If you have the game on your computer in front of you, please go verify!

I looked. It's true. I don't know how to extract the files, but the XML has the GIT and JAY

Who has a good informational source (videos or readable text (i.e., non-super bland scholastic text)) to introduce myself to the Khmer?

Kinda suspicious though that it was only found just now. :p

Along with the single post account...how old is that account? 1 Day. Is it a sock...?

So, with the revelation of Jayavarman VII and the queen with incredibly long name, I guess the first look for Khmer/Indonesia has a pretty big chance of appearing tomorrow?

So, is there anything to be said about Gitarja's reign, other than she unleashed Gaja Madah upon the rest of the archipelago? I suspect her LUA may revolve around Great Generals. Maybe called Elephant General or something.

@Kimiimaro I don't think this revelation prompts the First Looks to appear. But one will probably be either tomorrow or Thursday, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom