DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
/DraxTheDestroyer You would even think she was dead. /DraxTheDestroyeroff

Personally I can't wait until the inevitable livestream to see if Ed and co try to act as though Indonesia is a great surprise that no one would have expected. I imagine like 90% of the audience for those is pretty likely to be the same people who keep an eye out for leaks. :lol:

I can't be the only one who is more excited about a patch finally right?

Indonesia is cool and all, but bug fixs are the coolest.
I've not bought any DLC yet, I don't care about new civilizations and leaders...

But first thing I do after a new one is released is to make a diff between the previous vanilla version and the new one to check what (/if something) has been added to modding and the game's mechanisms.

Not like he'll open the civiliopedia or something with the full content of the next expansion named GH

If they were savvy, they would keep casually mentioning things that start with GH and then glancing at the camera, just to feed our guesses here :lol:

Not like he'll open the civiliopedia or something with the full content of the next expansion named GH

Whatever Civ GH is, it's in the qa builds. It's possible that it could be in the build they demonstrate in the Livestream. It could happen.

Well, I mean your name Is "bite" after all

Also, I'm thinking Indonesia will be revealed first too, but I'm hoping for Khmer

Ah yes, I forget that sometimes, here is one of the last places I use it

The First Look voice-over woman announced she is moving from associate producer to marketing. So I guess we will be hearing her in a lot more videos. Maybe she is even the new Community Manager (taking over for Pete, who is now a writer).

The First Look voice-over woman announced she is moving from associate producer to marketing. So I guess we will be hearing her in a lot more videos. Maybe she is even the new Community Manager (taking over for Pete, who is now a writer).

Sarah Darney who does the voice overs for the first look videos ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom