DLC - Free IAP (Not Expansions)

DWilson

Where am I? What turn is it?
If you missed the $0 DLC last year, it seems they are offering the non-expansion DLC free again this year.

The Poland pack is 12/18-12/20 (these are the last moments, time zone not specified)
The Vikings Scenario pack is 12/20-12/22 (now available)
The Australia pack is 12/22-12/24
The Persia and Macedon pack is 12/24-12/26
The Nubia pack is 12/26-12/28
And the Khmer and Indonesia pack is 12/28-1/1

An article reported the above dates, but Poland is still free, and Australia is already available, so maybe take them with a grain of salt. Get them all while you can!

This is nice as a chance to catch up for those who did not have the iOS version last year (like me).

Of these, most like the larger normally $9 packs most, but I prefer the Vikings DLC because the city states are excellent, and it's my favorite scenario in the game.

Last edited:
All the DLC (except R&F and GS) will be free in the upcoming days. I already installed Poland, Vikings and Australia. The rest is coming up.

As an update, Vikings Scenario pack is now gone, but the Persia and Macedon pack is available.

Australia is no longer available, but Nubia is.

This leaves us at:

Come to stay, apparently, is Poland
Come and Gone are the Vikings and Australia
Here for now are Persia & Macedon and Nubia
To come is Khmer & Indonesia

The pattern seems to be that around 9 Eastern US on odd days a pack becomes available (suggesting K&I should come late Friday), and at around 9 on even days a pack goes away (suggesting tomorrow P&M will go away, on Saturday Nubia will go away, and on Sunday K&I will go away). It's hard to say what's gonna happen with Poland, but I guess they might stay available until K&I goes away.

Okay, there is no true pattern. Khmer & Indonesia are now available. As predicted, Persia & Macedon are not any longer, though.

This means your current options, possibly only for another few days, are Poland, Nubia, and Khmer & Indonesia.

Top Bottom