1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DLC "in library"

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Jerxes, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jerxes

Jerxes Chieftain

Hi hope someone can help me here,

Just purchased the Poland civ and Vikings scenario DLC in Steam (mac). However, I can't find a way to install them. I'm positive they haven't installed yet because 1) they don't show up in the game, and 2) no "view DLC" option shows up when I command click on Civ6...
    I'm not very tech proficient, so I'm hoping I just missed something...
    Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 5.47.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 5.45.20 PM.png

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

The Mac patch and DLCs are not out yet (they have to be ported to Mac by Aspyr), but should automatically appear in Steam and automatically install when they are released.

3. Jerxes

Jerxes Chieftain

Thanks! I'm a little bit unsure why the DLC was available for me to purchase on my mac steam browser in the first place. But I'll wait!

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Well, with Steam you get both Windows and Mac versions of the game, so if you were using bootcamp on your Mac you could play the Windows version of the patch and DLCs right away. But on native Mac, you will have to wait for Aspyr to do the port.