DM01: Waiting for Huitzilopochtli (Warlords)

Got it, I'm thinking CoL is going to be needed fairly quickly, so I'll get going on that, otherwise, looks like my 10 will just be a filler :p

Ok guys, here it is:

Enter

Turn 1- Scout below Timbuktu killed by warrior. Warrior spotted near capital.

Turn 2- Worker 1 chop done, moves to forest to chop/farm.

Turn 3- Chop chop

Turn 4- Warrior in south kills barb warrior. Promote to strength 3! Try us now you nutty barbs! :D

Turn 5- More chopping

Turn 6- Writing in, start CoL, due in 34

Turn 7- Granary in, start settler ( I wasn’t sure if I could continue Stonehenge unless I build a Library first, now that Writing is in)

Turn 8- Zzzzz

Turn 9- Zzzzz

Turn 10- More Zzzzz

Summary: Not much doin on my turnset, if we want to build any wonders/buildings, we're gonna have to get a library built first, which is why I went for settler (not sure now if I should have gone with a library instead, but oh well).

The rules states we build science buildings before other improvements. I guess I'll build a library next.

I am not home now, but when I return tonight, I'll play my turns.

[edit] now I'm home: And I got it.

Preturn:
Stop auto-explore of units, prefer to do it myself ;)
Reviewed Thebes. Needs to be size 4 to whip to 2 pop. Decide to change to library so capital can grow to 4 pop before changing back to settler. Stonehenge is put on hold until library is done.

Turn 1:
Worker builds R

IBT:
Warrior beats barbarian.

Turn 2:
Move Worker

Turn 3:
Worker starts mine

Turn 4:
ZZZZ

IBT:
Beat Barb with Scout.

Turn 5:
Worker start forest chop on grassland to build cottage.

Turn 6:
Scout moves inside borders to heal

IBT:
Shaka wants open borders.

Turn 7:
ZZZZ

IBT:
Mao Zedong and Mansa Musa want open borders
Stonehenge is built elsewhere, we get some cash.

Turn 8:
I sign open borders with Huanya to move the warrior through.

Turn 9:
Ohoh :o Spanish settler approaches our spot...
I rearrage tenoch to give chop to library (Otherwise settler can only be whipped with 1 pop)

Turn 10:
Worker starts cottage.

Summary:
-Most opponents got writing and we have a few open border agreements.
-Tenochtitlan is ready to whip 2 pop in one go to finish settler. Make sure Settler has more than 45 hammers left to build on whipping turn. This should be fine as 790BC is the turn to Sacrifice blood.
-Isabelle is about to snatch our city spot!! :( My suggestion for new spot is 3NE-E of capital, with 2 spice, wheat, lake and several mines).

View attachment 137361

Well, lets see here
We can wait for Pholk to come back and have him whip on HIS first turn.
Or we can whip on My first turn.
Pholk's back in 2-3 days.

I'm trying not to be evil but vacation = skip.

Captain picard, do what you must. If we all go fast enough, it may possibly still be pholk's turn again when he gets back. :D

bump...

Slight roster reminder...
1: Pholkhero
2. Picardathon
3. Xtream
4. RoboKai
5. Rem
6. Remconius

Since picard hasn't picked up yet, you may want to pick up, Xtream?

i have to wait till tomarrow i might have a major assainment in school and it doesnt help that i have insomia ... Again for the 3 nights in a row

Fine, Fine, I'll do it this evening, meaning in four hours or less

Xtream_Rockstar said:
...insomia ... Again...
*stares at sig* I think you should lay off on the Coca Cola. :lol:

On the other hand, picard's picked up so when your insomnia wears off you might have a game to play.

Robo Kai said:
*stares at sig* I think you should lay off on the Coca Cola. :lol:
NEVER i love my coke and it wasnt because of the coke it was something to do with my pills
Robo kai said:
On the other hand, picard's picked up so when your insomnia wears off you might have a game to play.
i luckly got to sleep at 1:00 and im too tired today to have insomia so..

Robo Kai said:
*stares at sig* I think you should lay off on the Coca Cola. :lol:.

Ohhhhhhhh....COKE-a-holic. I totally misread your sig, giving me a much different impression of you. Might want to add an E into cokaholic. :blush:

don't cha know you can clean corrosion and rust off of car batteries with Coke (a Cola)?

good turns all. too bad about the 'henge, but where is the city site that Isabella's stealing?? no pics on this whole page of 33 posts and 3 (?) reports :( nice to see you keeping with the variant with the library. also, the swap from settler to library made me think of a clarification: we don't need to swap any builds once we get a Science bldg ~ save them for when builds are done. i realize we can build units though w/o restriction. It seems like we REALLY need a 2nd (and 3rd) city ASAP either through conquest or settling.

anyways, i'm a'here, but won't be able to play until tomorrow so if Picardathon has it and can play tonight, go for it.

Sorry about the lack of screenshots, will add some next turn.

Isabelle is stealing the gems, copper, site marked on the map. There is a pretty good site NE of us that should allow us to build some units and get it back :)

let's do it! hah...almost wrote, let's dot it ~ perhaps that's a sign from Huits-his-name for us to make a dot map.

Even if i can't play today, perhaps i'll be able to do that.

Crap, I'm going to need a skip guys, school just overloaded me.

that's fine. not a prob. since Xtream, too, is busy, i'll pick this up tomorrow and play.

pholkhero said:
don't cha know you can clean corrosion and rust off of car batteries with Coke (a Cola)?

yup thats just how good it is the rust found out its in heaven when u pour the coke on it so it dies of happy ness

picardathon said:
Crap, I'm going to need a skip guys, school just overloaded me.

same with me :( school is of the devil and is evil so i gotta take a skip 2 stupid homework:mad:

Edit: and while im doing my homework ill have a coke or should i say coka at the same time :lol:

Hey, I actually do have screenshots, only it's hidden in the (spoiler) tags.

Glad to see the game chugging along.

Ah, well, good luck with the swamp... I mean the homework.

What's a "coka" by the way?

Top Bottom