DnD: Forgotten Realms Scenario Help Needed

GrandSultan

Full Time Hypocrite
Heya, I thought I would try my hand at making a modded Scenario for the Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. But as this is my first Scenario I need help. First of all I would like to have your opinion on what nations I should include. So far I have decided on these;
Chult- Religious/Agricultural
Rashemen- Religious/Scientific
Algarond- Scientific/Commercial
Thay-Scientific/Militaristic
Halruaa-Scientific/Commercial
Sembia- Commercial/Agricultural
Mulhorand- Religious/Militaristic
Cormyr-Militaristic/Expansionistic
The Moonsea- Commercial/Militaristic
Impiltur- ??
Chondath- Expansionistic/Militaristic
Dragon Coast- Seafaring/Commercial
The Moonshaes- Scientific/Seafaring
Lantan-Commercial/Seafaring
Calimshan- Religious/Militaristic
Evereska- ??
High Forest- Scientific/Religious
Waterdeep- Scientific/Commercial
Silverymoon- Agricultural/Religious
Chessenta- ??
Unther-Religious/Expansionistic
Luiren- Commercial/Expansionistic
Dalelands- Agricultural/Commericial
Narfell- Expansionistic/Militaristic
Tethyr - Seafaring/Commercial
Amn- Seafaring/Religious
The Sword Coast- Seafaring/Militaristic
Tell me which ones you think should go or ones I missed and if you have any opinions on the trait combos please help me out (oh, and for this Scenarios Purpose Scientific= Arcane Magic/Inventors).

Secondly if someone could make a map of the Forgotten Realms that would be great, I will try and get a map but it might take awhile.

I will also post a short blurb on all the nations above so you can help out more with the traits but that wont happen until at least tommorrow.

Thanks so much :)

Edit: As for the map dont bother putting resources yet (that is if you have a map to work from ;) )

I'm pretty sure there IS a map of the Fearun.

But This makes me happy. How will you handle Religion?

I know there is but the problem is putting up here :) I havn't decided what I am going to do for Religion completly but so far I am going to make differant tech lines for each god. Some gods are only open to LN nations, some only to LE nations. Le, LN, NG, etc... will replace culture group for this Modd, but yes, I am excited too although I havn't worked with the editor much so this will probably take a long time to figure out. :crazyeye:

Edit: I also have a map of trade resources for the realms that I can upload too, hopefully that will give you a better idea of what resources are needed where, I will also post the files for the new resources soon.

Edit2: A Greater God will have more techs (about 4) than a Lesser or Intermediate God, etc.. and Greater God techs will cost quite a bit more than a Lesser God tech. They will give you interesting units, buildings, wonders or even sometimes worker abilities (I am thinking one for Chauntea should be an improved Irrigation, etc..) Just a basic outline but I will work on this sometime this week too and get an outline if not it implemented into the game yet.

I think you need to include the Zhentarim as a civ, they could be Expansionist/???

Well, this is only a scenario so I am not doing Civs, more like nations.
As for the Zhentarrim I have the Moonsea up there and the Dalelands, going to make the Fzoul the leader for Moonsea, and most of the cities will be Zhentillar cities. But when/if I do the Mod for this I will make the Zhentarrim a civ for sure :)

GrandSultan said:
Well, this is only a scenario so I am not doing Civs, more like nations.
As for the Zhentarrim I have the Moonsea up there and the Dalelands, going to make the Fzoul the leader for Moonsea, and most of the cities will be Zhentillar cities. But when/if I do the Mod for this I will make the Zhentarrim a civ for sure :)

Ahhh OK...

Top Bottom