do anyone know how to increase the turn time of DoC?

only sky

Chieftain
Excuse me, do anyone know how to increase the turn time of DoC?
when I was playing DoC, in industrial and modern eras, every turn costs a lot of time. I want to make the turns go faster - to accelerate the time it takes for the turns to be "processed" (thanks to cosmos1985)
or the turn time is determined by my computer, and I can do nothing about it ?

BTW, is there any Recommended System Requirements
for DoC ?

I guess OPs intention is to make the turns go faster - to accelerate the time it takes for the turns to be "processed".

I'm not sure about the specific requirements, but it's the case for most - all? - of us, that the game slows down in the later eras. I just got a new pc some months ago, and even though it helped a bit, it seems that there's not really much to do about the slowdon in late-game.

I don't know what your gaming habits are, but shutting down unnecessary background processes (even if it's only your browser) might help a bit.

Excuse me, do anyone know how to increase the turn time of DoC?
when I was playing DoC, in industrial and modern eras, every turn costs a lot of time.
or the turn time is determined by my computer, and I can do nothing about it ?

BTW, is there any Recommended System Requirements
for DoC ?
Take that...and enjoy

Use some program to free RAM
Once I started using it turns go faster(2 mins..but better than 5) and crashes decreased the frequency.. is still frustrating .. but now i can play the modern era without many problems

so is there any another way to make the turns go faster?? (BTW, I can 't watch the youtube video yurisusuki posted, it is bolcked in China, but thank you )

so is there any another way to make the turns go faster?? (BTW, I can 't watch the youtube video yurisusuki posted, it is bolcked in China, but thank you )

Oh the link is broken..but is not important is just a link to Super mario Kart song..

I use a program call ''advanced system care''..

If u don't find a version in your language for this program, try to find a program to ''Clean RAM''

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

When you activate you search what you want disable..thats a good option to optimize your performance..if your PC is better than my...without that turns after modern era during 5 minutes..with that program 2 minutes...

Top Bottom