Do Gods Cry?

Okay, so I'm incredibly overwhelmed with life right now, I've had four essays in the last week alone, and I'm finding that time is an incredibly precious resource. That being said, I must unfortunately admit that DGC is not getting the time that it deserves. In addition to that, my computer is having troubles and I really can't spend twenty minutes alone just trying to start CiV.

So I must regrettably put this story on hiatus. When/if I find time for a new chapter, I will do it, but I cannot promise any specific date. The best I can give you is during Thanksgiving I may put out some material.

As always I am humbled and astounded at the audience here, and I plead with you to keep your subscription to the thread and be able to see when I put out new pieces, but if Bezasharulik becomes some nonesense word that you can't remeber the origin of, that's okay, too.

~ HazzMadd :nuke:

Short may the hiatus be, many of us have hiatused or abandoned stories for want of a little time. We all understand Civ tends to come quite a way down the priority list.

One of my favorite stories I have read so far on this forum. Keep up the great work!!

This is an amazing story, above and beyond of what I have come to expect from this subforum section. I will look forwards to checking back after Thanksgiving.

Stop necrobumping the thread.

Great read. Impressive writing. Look forward to the next installment. Made me sign up to civfanatics so I could comment.

Top Bottom