1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Do I have the latest version?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by 5StarGen.Xeno, Jan 28, 2010.

1. 5StarGen.Xeno

5StarGen.Xeno Chieftain

I've been seeing screenshots from not to long ago that show the Mayan's culture boarders being white while in my version they are blue. Do I have the latest version of the mod or are people still playing the older versions??

2. BurnEmDown

BurnEmDown Chieftain

They are actually white-blue (teal) so maybe the colors in the screenshot were a bit, well I'm not sure for the correct word for this but lets say "twisted".

3. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

You can find the version of the mod ingame by looking at exactly this section of the Civilopedia:

Spoiler :
    If you have version 1.186 then you have the latest version of RFC (for BTS).

4. 5StarGen.Xeno

5StarGen.Xeno Chieftain

Thanks blizzrd, I do have the latest version. I just thought it was strange seeing the Mayan's culture boarders being white in some screen shots.