Do People Play Indonesia in MP Just to Get Goddess of Harvest?

I hope one day a kind modder will rename “Goddess of Harvest” to Dewi Sri (Indonesia), Shridevi/Lakshmi (India) or Po Ino Nogar (Khmer) for the sake of flavors. Off course, the other pantheon get renamed as well - long research, but we have the community to help

I hope one day a kind modder will rename “Goddess of Harvest” to Dewi Sri (Indonesia), Shridevi/Lakshmi (India) or Po Ino Nogar (Khmer) for the sake of flavors. Off course, the other pantheon get renamed as well - long research, but we have the community to help
dude they named it Goddess of Harvest for that inclusivity reason tho, why would anyone reverse it

dude they named it Goddess of Harvest for that inclusivity reason tho, why would anyone reverse it

Flavor.

The same “Goddess of Harvest” could be called Pantheon of Dewi Sri if Indonesia found it, instead of the default Pantheon of Indonesia.

If there’s no local deity equivalent to that chosen pantheon, i.e “Dance of the Aurora”, then the name will remain as is. It’s just little things to add more richness & immersion to the game.

The power of Magnus.

When the new stuff was getting spoiled my play group speculated that magnus>goddess>monumentality might be strong. Lo and behold our first game I randomed Indonesia and got the train rolling. We always do random civs, but your always pretty pumped about rolling Indonesia, so I would say yes because if you guarantee harvest....ez game ez life.

Top Bottom