Do SGL's "Age of Science" actually do anything?

Wow really? Man do I feel like an idiot! I've been playing C3C since the release of the expansion and I never noticed this until my last game! I pretty much joined the forums to get a definite answer to this and now I realize I can learn a lot more from here. Just to think how many wonders I could have rushed all this time! *hand slaps forehead* Thanks for the reply.

The worst thing about the age of science is that it LOOKS like it's working... it just doesn't.

SGL's are for wonders, all right.

Hello Abe, welcome to civfanatics!

You may also want to check out the "Military Academy", lot's of good stuff in there to raise your understanding of the game!

Yeah I checked the Military Academy out and wow...I'm blown away by how much I didn't know! Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah I checked the Military Academy out and wow...I'm blown away by how much I didn't know! Thanks for the welcome!

I was too. I'd played the game for a few years and thought I knew it. Found the Military Academy and the forums . . .it does blow you away.

One note - The CivFanatics forum is a very civil forum, and the most civil of the subforums is Civ3. There's always pleasant help available,

I was too. I'd played the game for a few years and thought I knew it. Found the Military Academy and the forums . . .it does blow you away.

One note - The CivFanatics forum is a very civil forum, and the most civil of the subforums is Civ3. There's always pleasant help available,

From reading around I have noticed that. I'm really glad I found this place! So how does the age of science appear to work at times when it is really not doing anything? Could anyone explain this?

It reflects that you are going to complete the tech in x turns, but that turns not to be the case. IOW it will go from showing 7 turns to 4, but still take 7.

Top Bottom