Do we have any cheats available yet?

This has been mentioned a few times regarding the Reveal Map command. As always, be smart and safe and backup any files before you alter them.

First, go find the AppOption.txt file in C:\Users\Elvis\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Using a text editor such as NotePad, find the line
EnableDebugMenu 0 and change it to
EnableDebugMenu 1.

Save that file.

Launch the game, and get into your game. Save the game where you are before using this cheat because I think anything revealed by revealing (like natural wonders and other civs) all will stay revealed when you get back to the game.Then press the tilde key (I think that's what its called), it looks like `, on my keyboard its on the far left, above the Tab key and below the ESC key. I know the key combination for the console is different on other keyboards in other countries.

Anyway, once you type that key, you get a blinking cursor up in the top left. Type in Reveal All and hit the <enter> key.

I hope this helps. I hope this is correct.

Type help. It's not that useful except to debug the graphics and sound engine. And maybe checking memory usage.

if you want something more than just those console commands, there is FLiNG's and Mr. Anti-Fun's trainers, FLiNg's trainer have more features but doesnt let you modify your gold, faith and envoys the way Mr. Anti-Fun's trainer lets you

Top Bottom