Do we sign the GC NAP?

Should we sign the Gamecatcher Non-Agression Pact as outlined below?

• YES

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Discussion has died down, so we should poll this now. Discussion occured here.

This poll will close in one day.

Question: Do we sign the below agreement?
In the interests of peace and future cooperation, to ensure our security and friendship, The Empire of the Fanatikese and The Gamecatcher Alliance hereby agree to the following:

There shall be no war or conflict between us. Our units shall not attack each other. Nor shall our units interfere with the travel and movement of each other outside of these borders. This shall be considered a Non-Aggression Pact.

Fanatikese units, logically, will be restricted from moving east of Balance of Power. Gamecatcher is allowed to use one warrior for the purpose of exploration west of Balance of Power. That warrior may not leave a 5 tile radius of Balance of Power.

This agreement shall last 20 turns after it is ratified by both parties. This agreement shall be open for renegotiation after 15 turns have passed.

Please vote YES or NO.

NOTICE: In the interest of keeping this poll fair, I ask that there be NO discussion in this thread. Please post comments here. Thank you.

Excuse me Octavian, but this continued actions by you to do my job is getting quite irritating. I was elected to handle these types of issues, and you were were elected to handle the saves.

Thank you.

Top Bottom