Do we want the Dam* Dam?

It has to be built in a city that has a river tile. Otherwise, we cannot build it elsewhere.

Of course build it. It has got to be one of the top 5 wonders in the game.

Do we want to build it, and if yes, where?
Sure, why not? We haven't met a wonder we didn't like. :crazyeye:

I haven't checked the save to see which are the most productive river cities, but probably Black Hole, Donsignia, or Roosting Tree should work.

Bertie said:
Sure, why not? We haven't met a wonder we didn't like. :crazyeye:

I haven't checked the save to see which are the most productive river cities, but probably Black Hole, Donsignia, or Roosting Tree should work.

From memory: I think Mandos and Husborne are at the top, closely followed by donsignia.

Husborne....

@CH - when we build ToE, we get 2 free techs. So, it's an immediate decision. ;)

Chieftess said:
Husborne....

@CH - when we build ToE, we get 2 free techs. So, it's an immediate decision. ;)
I do know that, but that should have been the first discussion. BTW, we should place it in Oxford. Here me out. Since we have a prebuild in Spichester, we could swap that to ToE and have Oxford build HD. So that would mean that Oxford would be having a prebuild. The reason for this is that Spichester is not close to a river, whereas Oxford is.

Here is what the production will look like under my plane.
Oxford.

Spichester.

Poll is here.

If Spichester is swtiched to ToE it will build it in 9 turns.

Hoover Dam is 800 shields. From the current builds the top cities could build it as follows:
Code:
	        stored	per turn  turns to go
Oxford	          294	   39	      13
Spichester	  351	   30	      15
donsignia	    0	   52	      16
Husborne Crawley   42	   42	      19
Halls of Mandos	   42	   42	      19
Provolutia	   40	   40	      19
Black Hole	  186	   27	      23
ToE in Spichester, Hoover Dam in Oxford is therefore the quickest way to get both.

Top Bottom