Do you associate certain avatars with certain posters?

Your life-expectancy increases by a few weeks every birthday.
I am guessing, based on my laymen mathematical skills, that that's total life expectancy, not remainder. I will take your word for granted and revise my statement to: Birthdays aren't happy. They are cruel and sad reminders we have a few weeks shy of one year less to live.

Yay :cry:

Alright, alright you bunch of snot nosed optimistic smartypants. Can't even have a bit of gloom in peace around here without everyone trying to cheer you up with detaily factorines. Besides, I said that day was a reminder, not that that day actually meant you had a year less to live.

Fine damnit, birthdays are happy. There. I admit it, you win.

*slams door*

edit: *opens door* I hate you all! *slams door again*

edit 2: I went for grumpy old man and actually did snotty brat. Not sure how that happened.

Alright, alright you bunch of snot nosed optimistic smartypants. Can't even have a bit of gloom in peace around here without everyone trying to cheer you up with detaily factorines. Besides, I said that day was a reminder, not that that day actually meant you had a year less to live.

Fine damnit, birthdays are happy. There. I admit it, you win.

*slams door*

edit: *opens door* I hate you all! *slams door again*

edit 2: I went for grumpy old man and actually did snotty brat. Not sure how that happened.

Now you need to pack your bags, stomp downstairs and announce to your parents that you are running away...That or commence silent treatment. :p

I prefer the Bird Jaguar glyph to the one that you are using right now.
When avatar size was increased, i could not find a larger image of BJ that I liked and my old one did not really scale very well.

Mobboss is a prophet. And El_Machinae will always be a brain for me.

Whenever I see Shaq I think he is a 4th Grade Teacher working in Louisiana/New Orleans area now. I wonder why :mischief:

I just used the default Great Prophet for a long time, but after a few new members with the same avatar started posting some stupid stuff in the FfH forum I found that I kept confusing them with me and wondering how I could have said something so dumb. Thus I decided I should switch to an FfH icon as an avatar like Kael and most of the main posters in that forum used. At first i was planning on looking like a Luonnatar, but they just use a Martin Luthor pic that I didn't like that much. Someone was already using all the other FfH icons I liked better than Govannon, so I went with the Amurite hero.

yeah, agreed. I remember being confused as to some of your posts, then realizing it wasn't you posting something inane or just obviously wrong.

and, yes, obviously it's easier to see an image than read a name.

Whenever I see pixel art I think of Perfection :/

edit:

Wow, whenever I think of Science, Mobboss and Mexicans I think of Perfection..!
Why Mobby and Mexicans?

Mobby 'cause you're just above him (after CivGeneral) in terms of posts and Mexicans because I remember you once saying that Carlos Esagan is a Mexican version of Carl Sagan or something.

Perfy is in Minnesota. Not that that says whether he's Mexican or anything, but it should be a PRETTY GOOD HINT

Yeah, and I'm an intergalactic space babe wearing power armor and wielding a plasma rifle :p

Definetly. And I agree that I don't like it when people change their avatar very often.
I changed mine lately going form a cute girl to a diva.

Changing things can be bad. I voted for change and got sent to Afghanistan :p

How often must an avatar be changed until it bothers you people?

Top Bottom