Votes: 16 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 88 65.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Radio active monkeys eat pie

Votes: 11 8.2%

• Total voters
Not in the strict sense. But I know we can't explain everything as neatly as we'd like to.

I saw this guy. Before I ever read or heard anything about the story. I just saw a guy walking along the road, and then the guy vanished. Like a freakin' ghost story. I called my friend, told him what I saw, and he freaked out and told me about the story.

I don't know how to explain it without sounding hysterical. I don't know if it was a "ghost", I don't know what it was. It was there, though.

Then by what definition would you believe in them? Just the holy ghost?

Yes, the Holy Ghost and other beings which lack physical bodies. But they don't hang around here much.

Simple question: Do you believe in ghosts?
You should of put in your answer of courrse because i have seen them and i wonder how many people would of picked that one!

No and you would be a fool to do so.

No evidence yet...so no!

No, I'd want a bit of evidnce, and I dont consider "I cant explain it so it must be a ghost" evidence

The souls of the dead that have not left this world and still haunt various places.

No.

However, I believe that things go on in this world that we haven't fully figured out yet. But to attribute this to aliens, ghosts, and angels? Nahhh, that's just silly.

I'd rather believe in ghosts and be proved right than not believe ghosts and be proved wrong. Last thing I need is something that I don't believe exists in popping its head up between my legs while I'm on the john, yelling "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!"

Top Bottom