Do you carry Pocket Knife with u?

I've carried one around with me every where I go ever since I was a boy.

I used to carry throwing stars but I´ve since stopped because I thought it might be a little silly.

Gerbers are the coolest. A plain, no gadget, pocket knife is nice as an eating tool on the highway.

Sometimes I carry my Swiss army knife. It comes in handy every once in a while.

I keep on in my glove compartment in case I need to cut into something and I am not at home. No sense in trying to carry it for defense.

If a guy pulls a knife on me I'd run, ...... in most cases.

If it is a gun I'd five them my wallet.

If it is just a fist fight, I am whoppin that ass.

Also, there is just a general tool box in the back of my truck.

I've never lived in a bad enough area to justify it for self defense. My dad had a switchblade laying around, not sure where it is now.

I do have a swiss army knife that I carry around but... well I'm not sure I could take myself seriously holding the knife part out in a fight.

I know a few guys that carry them. What kind of lifestyle do you live? Do you need one?

^ Both y'all: better to have it & not need it than the other way around.

If a guy pulls a knife on me I'd run, ...... in most cases.

If you get into a knife fight & you're unarmed you're probably going to get hurt bad. If you have a comparable knife you're still probably going to bleed. If the guy with a knife actually knows how to use it, you're dead if you have one or not.

Myself, yes I carry knives............... among other things.

I live in West Philadelphia, so yes I do.

It depends on the area I live in. I know I don't carry my wallet when I'm living in heavy cities, but never a weapon (as of yet)

If you get into a knife fight & you're unarmed you're probably going to get hurt bad. If you have a comparable knife you're still probably going to bleed. If the guy with a knife actually knows how to use it, you're dead if you have one or not.

Oh yeah for sure, that's why I said in most cases, If I can throw something at them to give me a head start or knock them down. I'll do that. Depending on the angle I might be able to kick him in the dome without much risk, chance are I will just run though.

Keep a mini leatherman attatched to my car keys.

Yes, to keep myself safe from the immigrints, bankers, travelling salesmen and Jehovas witnesses that plague my area, like some kind of human disease.

vesley1987 said:
Never get a legitimate excuse to use the baton.

I've seriously considered carrying a pistol in a few places I've been... a baton wouldn't quite cut it.

Top Bottom