Do you check post count?

Mowque

Hypermodernist
Before responding to something in OT, do you check post count? If so, why?

Edit- I mean the guy your responding to.

I used to, back when I first started because I wanted to be able to use a custom avatar, but after 100 or so, I stopped caring.

I think maybe around the milestone numbers. I'll probably pay for attention once my count gets closer to 1000.

No. I occasionally note it if i don't recognize the posters name. Beyond that is has no relevance or importance. Few people know better than I how stunning post counts can be racked up it hardly any time at all. ;)

No. Either I recognize the poster or I don't. I do notice when it's single-digits, though.

Only if I don't know the poster.

I occasionally glance at the postcount if I don't recognize the poster.

Beyond that is has no relevance or importance. Few people know better than I how stunning post counts can be racked up it hardly any time at all. ;)

No kidding. When did you rack up 5000+ posts? :crazyeye:

Most of the time I don't, but I keep postcount as a silly little goal for myself, kind of like HLstatsX server points.

I keep up with my post count, notice (for better or for morons) others post counts, but I don't respond due to any correlation with post counts (for myself or others). I just reply to the topic at hand.

Only if I don't recognize the poster (low post count - he's new).

I don't check my postcount, which is why I always miss it when I add another thousand, damn it.

Only if it's a person I don't know. Otherwise, generally, no.

Top Bottom