Do you continue playing when score finished?

do you play after finish of score counting?

• No

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

sunround

Chieftain
I often see there talking about techs and improvment of last period. Some of these techs I still can't get, because game is over by victory or by 2050 and I don't see meaning of continue
So, question is:

Do you continue playing when counting score is finished (victory/lost/2050)?

If I remember right, in Civ2 after one victory you can acqire another (space race and then conquest, for example), but don't remember about what is going on with scores.

Thanks.

Only when I am doing experiment like nuclear war, war wariness investigation, etc. I like late conquest, so I usually get most of the late tech before accquiring my victory. Never played beyond 2050 though.

:D

I always play after scoring has finished.

It's not just the score that counts its the enjoyment of obliterating your enemies. Or finishing an idea.

I always carry on until i've finished (or get finished off)

By the time the game ends I'd be so sick of the micromanagement that I'd stop playing and just gaze upon my glorious hall of fame. :king:

Yeah, S1mOne,
usualy, near to the end so tired from own biggest empire, from everybody furios and hard negotiations, pollutions (even without nuclear war), from some cities, still building library :)

Just in case of revenge, if any still have.

Sometimes I do, if my game is going really really well and I just don't want it to end I often go for a little while longer. I definately don't keep going on the ones where all of the AI's declare war on me in 2048!

I've played finished games just to see how much money I could squeeze out of my Empire ;)

First couple of games, I did that. But I am usually so freakin' relieved by the end of a game that I no longer bother. I can't help feeling like everything is directed towards improving the score and getting another hall of famer up there, and simply sticking around to kill off civs ain't fun.

I am considering continuing a board where I won by conquest but there were massive nuclear wars because I want to see if ANYTHING will reverse the flow of massive global warming.

Top Bottom