Do you get tourism from Sacred Sites for other religious buildings?

iammaxhailme

Emperor
i.e.

I form Judaism. I don't take any religious building tenents, but I do take Sacred Sites ("All buildings purchased with faith give 2 tourism"). Then I get converted by an enemy great prophet to Hinduism, which has Pagodas. I buy a pagoda, then inquisitor my city back to Judaism. Should I now get that tourism? What if Hinduism also had Religious Education and I bought a university (with faith)?

Universities ad other science building bought with faith dont give any tourism.

Yes, you will get tourism from religious building so long as it has correct religion.

Absolutely, sacred sites is a good source of tourism with any religious buildings and they don't get destroyed when you make a new one in each city.

I realize I made this thread ages ago but the question came up in my head again so I decided to test it out by using ingame editor... yes you do get tourism from other religion's faith purchased buildings, IF you changed your religion back to the sacred sites one. i.e. I got 6 tourism from 3 buildings (two from my religion one from another's) once I converted myself back. I didn't test with the education buildings though, I assume that wouldn't work

Top Bottom