Do You Have A TV Show That You would Be Embarrassed About If Your Friends Found Out?

Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Though that's more of a thing where my family watches it and I just end up watching it as a result sometimes. The guys in those shows annoy the hell out of me too. Not really that much that I like it but more of a thing where if the other family folks are watching it I don't really mind watching it a bit either. Though the only people I can imagine that would care about me watching those shows are the folks here. Some of my friends hate on the stuff I like, but, I just think of it as whatever since I hate a lot of their stuff too.

Ha. Hardcore Pawn is where it's at.

As for embarrassing shows, Pokemon and the occasional My Little Pony.

Bad science isn't fun to watch;)
I've heard they actually consult physicists to ensure that the science is all good. Bill likes it, so I suppose that says it can't be too bad.
I honestly have not seen much of the show. We weren't exposed to it as kids when we were very young because it wasn't really considered appropriate.
What what?

I can't think of anything I currently watch that would be embarrassing. My friends make fun of me for liking Star Trek, but they already know about it, so I don't care. I did, however, watch Arthur much longer than I'd care to admit.

Nah, because I sold all my friends. Very few people know that I sometimes watch Glee though (ooops!!!).

I've heard they actually consult physicists to ensure that the science is all good. Bill likes it, so I suppose that says it can't be too bad.

Ye the stuff on the blackboards is all legit stuff and surprisingly up to date sometimes as well.

I don't watch TV unless there's football, basketball, or a good movie involved.

I did, however, watch Arthur much longer than I'd care to admit.

Arthur was the closest that children's programming could get to a Degrassi type show, without being a Degrassi type show.

During youth I watched for some time Sailor Moon :blush:.
Not sure in which way it's more embarrassing to watch anime girls during puberty :mischief:.

Oh, and desparate housewives is not a bad show :mischief:.
(just watched a few episodes, nothing more)

Else I don't watch much TV today, and mostly no series.

Arthur was the closest that children's programming could get to a Degrassi type show, without being a Degrassi type show.

I get the feeling there's been a miscommunication... Arthur is definitely not for children.

I'm talking about this...what are you talking about?
I'll admit it, I have a soft spot for that show, mostly because I grew up on it. That said, I haven't watched it in years, mostly because I can't bear to change the channel from Rawhide.

Anyway, if we're supposed to be embarrassed about watching a show, why would we want to say which show it is? Now, just to make sure there's no doubt whatsoever, there are absolutely no shows I am embarrassed to watch. And I'm sure you all believe me. ;)

Moderator Action: Moved to Arts & Entertainment.

My enthusiasm for the first couple of seasons of Lost made it hard to hide the fact that I watched seasons three and four as well.

Top Bottom