Do you have dyslexia or dyspraxia?

redtom

Proudhonist
Today, I am having a test for dyslexia and dyspraxia. I think I am more likely to be dyspraxic - it explains how lot things in my life that sets me apart from everyone, like I have speaking difficulties, understanding masses of information etc. etc.

Does anyone else suffer from the above problems?

p.s. I understand the irony if the above writing is jumbled.

The brother of my best friend at school had dyspraxia. He had no trouble writing lucidly, but had difficulty with controlling his hands (he would be more prone to spilling drinks, etc) and general co-ordination.

I assume there are differing levels of affliction? This chap I knew didn't have it too badly. It was more an irritation than a real problem. Good luck with the test.

No, but my sister has a relatively mild form of dyslexia. She gets 'b's and 'p's mixed up, among other things. She's compensated really well, but still has a tendency to 'read' a lot of words from context when she can't make them out immediately (especially when reading aloud), so that she'll often substitute a word that she thinks might be there for a word that actually is there.

Even so, she's back in college to complete her bachelor's degree and getting mostly A's.

Good luck to you.

Renata

no, I dont have that problem.
actually I speak in public very easy, in fact this saturday I'll present my antares vs Mars speech :D

if you have that problem, how can it be cured? :confused:

it can't i've just got eat Omega - 3

Ive got Dyslexia quite badly i have to use a laptop in Exams and dyspraxia mildly

All those that you have are common symptoms of dyslexia

but some Famous dyslexics Albert Einstein, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Leonardo da Vinci Winston Churchill, Woodrow Wilson

More famous Dyslexics

Top Bottom