Do you plan on playing Civ5 after Civ6 comes out?

Will you play Civilization 5 after Civilization 6 comes out?

• Yes I will play a considerable amount

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Yes I may play a game here or there

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No I will have moved on completely

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I don't plan on purchasing Civilization 6

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't conpletely given up on VI, but I didn't expect to be playing V again this soon after release. Well, that and X-Com EI.

I haven't given up on VI either I like the concepts but there are some quirks to be ironed out. What I am surprised at is how quick I came back to V and I have a better appreciation and enjoyment of the game!!

I only bought V in June when it was on sale on Steam. I'm probably not getting VI until they're ready to release VII.

That is exactly what I do buy the game when it is real cheap. Usually when the next version is already out of coming out. This works great as so many games I have bought new are crap?

After playing a couple of games of Civilization VI, I think I'll have to go back to playing V. VI is far too hard for me.
Really? I am an old Civ 4 player, that just recently moved up to Civ 5. I think Civ 5 is def. easier, but still a lot of fun. I won't mess with Civ 6, until Civ 7 comes out.

Is Civ 6 just more complicated, w/ more options? The AI better? Is it overwhelming? Thanks.

Really? I am an old Civ 4 player, that just recently moved up to Civ 5. I think Civ 5 is def. easier, but still a lot of fun. I won't mess with Civ 6, until Civ 7 comes out.

Is Civ 6 just more complicated, w/ more options? The AI better? Is it overwhelming? Thanks.

After playing a bit more of Civ 6, the problem is the AI. It seems like the only way the AI reacts to anything you do in the game is declare war on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom