Do you regret past sexual experiences?

I am in a serious relationship or marriage and I regret my past sexual experiences

• Yes, all of them

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • No, none of them

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Yes, but only the one-night stands

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yes, but only the ones when I was in a previous serious relationship

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Homie

Anti-Lefty
If you haven't had sex and are not in a serious relationship or marriage, don't vote. I.e. you have to have had previous sexual experience and currently be in a serious relationship in order to vote.

I am curious to see the outcome.

Edit: Mods, can you please change the title to "Are you currently in a serious relationship and regret your previous sexual experiences?"
This is so that people don't vote erroneously, because I know a lot of people vote without reading the OP or the poll question. They just see the title thread and vote.

I only regret not convincing the women I've been with to let me try some of the other stuff I'm curious about. None of the things I actually did.

I regret the one with Sharwood. He cheated on me with a sex robot. I was devastated. How could you Sharwood? We were going to be married in a Hungarian cathedral.

I regret the one with Sharwood. He cheated on me with a sex robot. I was devastated. How could you Sharwood? We were going to be married in a Hungarian cathedral.
It wasn't cheating, she was to be part of the marriage. Along with Dachs and aimee.

Hungarian cathedral? I thought you guys were ordained elsewhere and could wed yourselves?

well, perfection derailed it early on, the sex robot discussion was inevitable.

rip thread.

Moderator Action: Please do not discuss whether a thread will last. This is spamming a thread. If you think a thread should be closed, report it

Yeah, I regret some of them, sure. I've also regretted taking certain jobs, eating certain meals, not asking out certain people, and getting a dog.

Homie, your suggested thread title is too long.

A funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. - Gibby Haynes of the Butthole Surfers.

I regret some stuff we didn't do that we should have.

Most experiences I regret are actually with people close to me, and mostly because I did it wrong.

I know, funny images materialize...

No, I don't at all regret anything to do with my sexual experiences prior to my current relationship. If I was magically transported back to the same time and place, I would do the same thing again, and love it all over again. I regret things about the way I behaved, but this is distinct from sexual behaviour.

I sometimes regret not having had more experiences, but this is a fleeting thought. Sex in a relationship is much more rewarding and enjoyable than casual sex, in my 'experience'.

If you haven't had sex and are not in a serious relationship or marriage, don't vote. I.e. you have to have had previous sexual experience and currently be in a serious relationship in order to vote.

I am curious to see the outcome.

I only regret that I did not have sex more often and with more women, and that only guilt prevented it!

Top Bottom