Do you sleep with or without clothing?

Clothes: Optional?

• Total voters
I usually sleep about half dressed. I can, and occasionally do sleep fully dressed, long jeans and everything. (I imagine I'm sort of used to that from all the camping where you had to stay dressed to keep warm at nights.) I don't think sleeping fully undressed would be very comfortable.

I would never sleep without clothing. By myself.

I can't sleep with more than underwear... Well I can, but only if I'm very tired.

Yeah, totally optional;)

I usually sleep in the clothes I'll wear around the house the next day. Socks, t-shirt, sweat-pants, everything.

When I live alone, and its REALLY REALLY HOT, I might sleep nekkid.

But I typically just sleep in my underwear, or my gym shorts.

I'm usually not at my house when I'm sleeping so usually I'm completely nude when sleeping.

I have to sleep with pants and a shirt. Can't fall asleep else wise.

i sleep in my boxers i feel too vonerible sleeping in the nude what if something happens and i have to run out of the house

Sleeping pants and a white t-shirt. I will not go to sleep if I am not covering my torso and legs.

I sleep in my drawers on because I can't stand the flip floping of my junk + there is the ever present threat of a scorpion sting to the crotch when you live in the desert.

I do however sleep naked when I am drunk or high because of the sweating.

there is always 3 or 4 girls in my bed and you know how it is... those darn clothes take up way to much room

Top Bottom