Votes: 74 21.2%
  • no, only because I have BTS

Votes: 168 48.1%
  • Never anymore

Votes: 41 11.7%
  • Hated the game

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
I voted no as I have BtS but only because there was no other option for me. Truth is I do occasionally play Warlords but only to play the mods such as Alexander the Great. Rest of the time I'm in BtS (and occasionally Civ IV Vanilla to play a PBEM - also have one BtS PBEM and am playing a BtS Pitboss game).

I voted "no, only because I have BTS".. I havent played Warlord once since i got BTS simply because og the smarter AI in BTS thought they where just plane stupid in Warlord and Vanilla.. I played Immortal in Vanilla and Warlord but only Emporer in BTS.. and like the other new featues to like the random events.. But ive got Warlord indstalled because i like the things that Warlord brings to the game...

But you only need Warlords installed to play the scenarios, everything else is included in BTS.

The only reason I keep Warlords installed is that some of my friends only have it, and we play occasionally.

I only have it installed to play the mods associated with Warlords. There are mods with BtS of course but some specific mods I really liked are Warlords only.

Twilight Princess is just a glorified goat herding simulator.

Atleast in Civ4 you don't have to practice animal husbundry and FedEx quests before it lets you get to the actual fun.

well, I don't think you played much of Twilight princess than........sure, I disagree about how it's better than all civ games, but it's way better than most games....

well, I don't think you played much of Twilight princess than........sure, I disagree about how it's better than all civ games, but it's way better than most games....

I played much of it, the goat herding part just stood out the most, the game would of been much better if they got rid of that part and skipped ahead to the part where orcs kidnap everyone and turn you into a furry.

Well yeah, the goat herding is kinda tedious.

Spoiler :
After you turn into a wolf you first have to break out of jail and get to Hyrule Castle, where you'll meet Princess Zelda and learn the game's story. Then you come back to Ordon, and you have to steal a sword and shield by sneaking into the village (they're hidden in two buildings, but you have to sneak past a citizen to get one of them). Then you go back to the place where Llia gets kidnapped and you get imprisoned in a fight with a twilight beast. You have to kill him or else the Twilight Realm will expand to cover Ordon! Then you have to go back into the Twilight Realm and save the Faron Woods.

At least in Metroid Prime 3 the action starts right after you meet up with Admiral Dane.

yeah, that was one of the few bad parts of Twilight princess.....it takes to long to get to the action

I think that's pretty much a trademark of the series. That makes it kinda like a storybook in a way. But not every video game player has to be an action junkie...

yeah..........come to think of it, ocarina of time started slow too.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........maybe later...........

For whatever reason, Vanilla doesnt work on my computer, nor does BTS to my knoweledge, But warlords does.

Go figure!

Civ=Great Game
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Games (Oops) > All Civilization Games
StarCraft (with Brood War, of course) > All Civilization Games
Morrowind > Civ3

No offense, but I am the only one here who wants to play a Tony Hawk game badly? And there are like NO superb ones these days. What happened to when he used to dominate the sports games scene (actually, the whole video games scene) from 1999-2003?

well, I have the original and it was REALLY fun......

well.........not really, but I could spend most of a weekend just trying to beat it......take in the equation that I was five though......

Top Bottom