Votes: 74 21.2%
  • no, only because I have BTS

Votes: 168 48.1%
  • Never anymore

Votes: 41 11.7%
  • Hated the game

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, this is a little off topic, but this happened to me yesterday.

I went to Best Buy to try to pick up Beyond the Sword, but Best Buy stopped carrying Mac games. So, I decided to check out the Apple store in the mall. I'm on crutches right now, so that caused incredible pain and suffering. They didn't even have Vanilla, let alone BTS. So I left for Walmart. They don't carry Mac games either. Finally, I went home three hours later, to try to download it. I then realized the BTS for the mac NEVER EXISTED.

I proceeded to pull out a good chunk of my hair, kill and eat my dog, and jump out a window. I ended up getting Warlords via BitTorrent. >_<

Yeah, this is a little off topic, but this happened to me yesterday.

I went to Best Buy to try to pick up Beyond the Sword, but Best Buy stopped carrying Mac games. So, I decided to check out the Apple store in the mall. I'm on crutches right now, so that caused incredible pain and suffering. They didn't even have Vanilla, let alone BTS. So I left for Walmart. They don't carry Mac games either. Finally, I went home three hours later, to try to download it. I then realized the BTS for the mac NEVER EXISTED.

I proceeded to pull out a good chunk of my hair, kill and eat my dog, and jump out a window. I ended up getting Warlords via BitTorrent. >_<

Why didn't you just call the stores before you went?

Anyway, I never play Warlords anymore.
It isn't as challenging as BtS. I only had Warlords for about a month before I bought BtS.

weird, I too, only had warlords for a month before getting BTS........

I only had Warlords for a month before I got BTS also, but I was never able to get the damn thing to open on my computer, so I just kept playing Warlords. And I guess I'll just keep playing it until about 6 months after Civ V comes out (gotta give 'em time to work out the bugs).

Well, worse things have happened to PC games on their Macintosh ports (ex. HALF-LIFE got cancelled).

ummmm, two questions:

1. why are you talking about macs?
2. ......you have a mac?

I am talking about macs because other people brought it up.

Where's the "Don't play Civ4 anymore because it's not a real game" option?

Top Bottom