1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think scenarios are comming civ 3's way?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by ouzzo, Dec 12, 2001.

?

Are scenarios comming to CIV 3 ?

1. YES, Firaxis would never leave the game like that

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. YES, I am sure a utility maker out there will fix the problems

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. No , I think the game was intended to be like that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. what are the fr?%9ing scenarios thing?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ouzzo

ouzzo Chieftain

One feature in CIV 2 made my day and never stopped me playing is scenarios.

I hate to see that feature missing from CIV 3 . specially with all the new features to incorprate into scenarios. " recources-culture-diplomacy-trade-embargos..etc"

A bugging issue is that i couldnt find any comment from Firaxis about wheather there will ba a patch that will solve this or not.

2. Endureth

Endureth Warlord

I can't believe they neglected mod makers like this. Part of the fun of the game (for me anyway) is scenarios and customization.

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting to make a WWII scenarion based on the Axis & Allies starting locations and strengths to see how it plays out.

I just hope when an editor does come along there will be a way to set diplomatic relations and make them permanent for the entire game.

Endureth

3. scavenger

scavenger Warlord

Just WWII, thats ALL i need, but I need it SO badly!

I spent more time playing the WWII civ 2 scenario then all the other parts of the game combined :)