Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I live in another place, and yes, I want to have kids or I already have

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • I live in another place, but no, I don't want to have kids

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other... :hmm:

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
It would be a crime not to pass on my genes, the only problem is finding the right woman who won't mess them up.

Yes, I want to have children.

Cuivienen said:
Yes, and I would like not only one or two kids, but four. Two daughters, the eldest and youngest, and two sons, the two in the middle.I've even got their names chosen already. :crazyeye:
The only part of having children that appeals to me at all is naming them. And perhaps making them replicas of myself, but that seems somewhat wrong. Taking care of children though seems thoroughly unpleasant, plus having kids goes against my insistent stance on low birth-rates being good for the planet. Basically I just want to name someone else's kids.

Of course I would want to have children. I'm Catholic! :p

North America...

North American, don't wanna have kids, for several reasons:

1 - They take a lot of time, money, etc. I'm lazy.
2 - I doubt I would make a good dad.
3 - I cannot deal with stuff like urinination, defecation, vomiting, etc.
4 - I have many mental defects, and my kid would probably have crappy vision, and all the other problems that I have, or more
5 - Others can breed to make up for my laziness.
6 - I'm lazy.

Children are to be avoided at all costs, they scare the living (@#$ out of me. But yes some day far far far far far far far away yes I would like to have a child or two shutter at the thought of another me to horrorify teachers and adults for another Generation.

I would like to have kids while I'm still young. Maybe around 29 would be a good time. By that time, I should have a good stable job, and I'd be able to find a relationship that's more than just physical (hopefully). And I'd still be young enough to be a cool dad.

No children. I wouldn't have the patience for children; I would be one of those horrible parents that is constantly angry at his children for very little reason at all. Additionally, I have younger cousins, and I find that I don't know how to interact with them at all. I think I'll leave the whole perpetuating-the-family-name deal to my brothers.

Marla_Singer said:
Do you want to have kids?

But! ....But! Marla! We have only just met!

You sure know how to put an anonymous guy on an internet forum off! ;)

Look you are a nice girl and all. But you know a guy like me can't be saddled down with kids. I've got things I want to do with my life!

Thanks for the offer! It would have been more flattering, however, had you P.M.ed me and not just put out a general invitation to all the guys on the forum :p .

A word of advice - be more coy. There is no need to tell a guy what you want from him straight away. Reel him in slowly and carefully, like a big ol' fish. Eventually you will land one :)

samildanach said:
But! ....But! Marla! We have only just met!

You sure know how to put an anonymous guy on an internet forum off! ;)

Look you are a nice girl and all. But you know a guy like me can't be saddled down with kids. I've got things I want to do with my life!

Thanks for the offer! It would have been more flattering, however, had you P.M.ed me and not just put out a general invitation to all the guys on the forum :p .

A word of advice - be more coy. There is no need to tell a guy what you want from him straight away. Reel him in slowly and carefully, like a big ol' fish. Eventually you will land one :)

So that's what she's really asking. No wonder there are no votes for "no" from guys from Europe. They're actually close enough

Europe- already have, two of them.
If you have a feeling that you don't want any, stick to that!
Kids deserve parents that want them :)

stratego said:
So that's what she's really asking. No wonder there are no votes for "no" from guys from Europe. They're actually close enough

Good observation! :) I didn't vote as I didn't want to hurt her feelings with a flat "no". :)

already have one, need at least 3 more.

The younger the child, the easier they are to raise! changing diapers is very easy. You guys have nothing to fear.

Having kids is a great incentive to not be lazy. :)

live in Europe, and yes, I want to have kids or I already have

Don't have yet, but I guess there'll be a couple of 'em in due time. :)

Not interested in children.
Anyway, I would have to find the mother first :p

Top Bottom