• I live in another place, and yes, I want to have kids or I already have

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • I live in another place, but no, I don't want to have kids

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other... :hmm:

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
Asperger. Won't have kids, most likely.

Yes I do, as soon as reasonable possible.

Those who worry about hereditary diseases could perhaps use PGD.

rmsharpe said:
It's important to realize that I in my choice am not trying to belittle anyone that has children, it's just not my personal choice.
Yep. Same here.

I personally don't want to have any children.

Then again if some woman yet-to-be-met should really want them I might just don't give a... . Or do. ;)

I don't want them. I'm way too lazy to be bothered. Also, it takes away a huge chunk of my freedom.

Europe - I am wanting to have a sprog next year and one could say it is a work in progress. :D

My instincts tell me to reproduce, so reproduce I shall.

And it's a small thing for me to do while it would benefit the world so much, I can't refuse it.

I'll have to pass on my splendid genes to the next generation. In due time.

a neurological problem, not far from autism like the Vines's singer or am i wrong?

I already have two. A son, 3 years and a half old (I was 27 when he was born), and a daughter, 1 years and 2 months old.
I'd like to have a third, but my wife is not really fond of it yet. Perhaps it's because I'm not the one who carried the two first.

Children are the best things that could happen in one's life.

I have a two years old daughter called Hélène. Maybe we'll have another one, maybe not... Anyway, two is a maximum.

:rolleyes: It seems like that someone's clock it ticking away. :hmm:

@samildanach. Congratulation on getting it on with Marla. You must share your secret in how you tricked her. But I have one question, Why would you want to go out with a French woman in the first place.

Disclaimer. I write this under my own free discourse. [a gun's trigger is click ed and ready to be shot] French women are the most beautiful women in the world, after all, one look at Laetitia Casta. In conclusion French women are the most beautiful women in the world, except for the fact they have hariy legs. :ar15:

In related news, Clasical hero has been found dead. He was shot many times at close range.

BTW, This post is very much sarcastic. :rolleyes:

classical_hero said:
In conclusion French women are the most beautiful women in the world, except for the fact they have hariy legs. :ar15:
No, that's not French women. You should mistake with Portuguese. No way, that's not only the legs which are hairy then, they also have a mustach. :mischief:

Europe, wanna have children at some point. I need someone to take care of me when I'm old(er) and lazy.

Top Bottom