Do you work/go to school?

What do you do?

• I work part time (13 and under hours a week)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
andrewgprv said:
You really should have an option for work full time and go to school full time. I have done it myself and will probably do it again.
British full time hours are like 38 a half a week. I don't see how anyone could go toschool full time as well, unless they only slept 2 minutes a day. What hours did u exactly do and what was your job?

ComradeDavo said:
British full time hours are like 38 a half a week. I don't see how anyone could go toschool full time as well, unless they only slept 2 minutes a day. What hours did u exactly do and what was your job?
i work 35-40 hours a week and take 5 classes. it's possible, ya know.

weekends are essentially devoted entirely to homework as are most evenings (when i don't have class of course)

i am extremely fortunate to have:
a.) a very, very supportive fiance who w/out her help, none of it would be possible.
b.) a very understanding boss who has let me leave for class in themiddle of the work day.
c.) a very short drive between work/school/home

I forgot to add my AS subjects; I am studying Chemistry, Physics, MAthematics and History.

ComradeDavo said:

Well while I was doing this my time basically consisted of work school and sleep. M-F School from 7:30am-2:30pm work from 4:00pm-9 or 10pm. Saturday and Sunday I usually worked about a 10 hour shift. I had usually one week day off of work a week.

I recently finished High school, but since it's still this year I'm going to vote for full time education. I also have a part-time (casual) job, which I have been working a lot more hours for lately due to a: no school and b: christmas madness.

I intend going to uni, and I am still deciding on whether to have a 'gap year' or not.

I've missed this joint! :D

6th form currently doing 2 A2's and 2 As's ughhh...

Used to have a part time job during school week and over holidays would work full time but quit that job as i couldnt bare getting home at 2am in the morning. But now i regret it, i live opposite the Univeristy of Hertfordshie which means no jobs as there are too many damn students!

Top Bottom