Do you youtube?

I enjoy the occasional posts here that point to a good YouTube video. When I have tried to go to YouTube directly, there is just too much garbage to pick through to find anything entertaining. Even the "best of" categories have too little signal to noise.

Veritass said:
Even the "best of" categories have too little signal to noise.

The noise is the signal.

It's all about marketing to fools.

Thanks for the comments guys..
You r right veritass, I even have problem to find my own uploading..
The searching with tag is just not working..

Thanks for the comment.. Don't worry, good tasty vegetarian food is on the way..

What's steak medium rare anyway? Please excuse the lack of knowledge of a vegetarian.. :)

Urederra said:
I mostly zeropaid lately. I wonder if is legal.

As for the video, better than peta, that's for sure. But I still want my steak medium rare.

I have a YouTube account, but I've never uploaded anything. Mostly I just listen to music, and watch comedy videos. BTW, that video posted in the OP makes me want to eat some steak. :yumyum:

sekong said:
Thanks for the comment.. Don't worry, good tasty vegetarian food is on the way..

What's steak medium rare anyway? Please excuse the lack of knowledge of a vegetarian.. :)
Medium rare is where the steak is cooked so only the outside is fully done, while the middle is still pink.

No, and I don't myspace either, or xanga, or facebook, or any other stereotypical attention-starved teenager programs. ;)

Youtube is great, I thoroughly enjoy it. However, as Veritass said, there's a LOT of crap on it and much less genuine content. Typical of the internet really :)

AL_DA_GREAT said:
I like it but the quality is low.

I'll try to load a better version soon.

Stay tuned..
Just like Sid said before. :)

Nice messege, I haven't uploaded anything fancy with video editing. Just a few videos of my cats roughhousing and one about preparing food for them (not vegetarian friendly since cats are obligate carivores, I do mostly buy them free range animals when possible though (since I don't want to support factory farming). : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-pMiNiZ_c

Yeah, some very good video clips on there of, shall we say, 'exotic' interests.

Hi, guys, do you have any idea about how to improve the video quality of the youtube? Is avi file better than mwv? What screen size? The youtube screen is 425x350. My video is 320x240. Maybe that cause the polem? How big is the file?
my 2.5min video is ~20M , is it too big? Anyoe knows?

Top Bottom