1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[DoaNE] Feedback and Questions

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Dawn of A New Era' started by M07, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Nexus1980

Nexus1980 Chieftain

Hi 3tag, I can answer your questions...

Issue 1. When a trade was not fulfilled, you won't be able to trade for a lot of years. but eventually they will open up again. It won't affect other villages however... To improve relationship you can always trade with another village.
    Issue2. every ship needs a sailor. When you build a school (not sure) but definitely a college you can put a colonist into it and let him graduate. A 2nd option is to sail to europe (with another ship of course that includes a sailor) and buy a sailor. That's the option i would chose. Don't forget to check the box on the left to include sailors to sail with your ship to the new world. (i don't know the name of the screen).

i have never seen a colony that needs so many tools just to make 2 guns. When you are making guns and also in the meantime building stuff you'll see that you need a lot of tools. it depends of course what you are building. Sometimes you don't need tools (office, church, school ...) but with other buildings a little more advanced you'll need tools.

Hope this helps!

2. Nexus1980

Nexus1980 Chieftain

hopefully we'll see a big update soon ;-)

HobyMorgan likes this.