Does anyone know of mod for this?

Fatheredpuma81

Chieftain
Hello yes i'm quite tired of the AI knowing when I declare war on a city state on the other side of the map when even in the "declare war on" they don't know them and then hating me. Same goes for civilizations. Poland was 7 tiles from me so I took his capital they didn't know Poland and they all hated me then declared war on me.

Does anyone know of a mod or can create a mod to fix this as i'm very tired of this especially since I don't play on huge sized continents and I play on Standard Pangaeas meaning finding all the AI isn't hard.

I would get the warmonger debuff mod but that doesn't fix the AI hating me if I kill of a civilization that they didn't know about. I was friendly with Greece who I didn't know killed of a civilization because I didn't know the civilization. I feel it should be the same way for the AI.

I am curious, why do you feel the need to Conquer a CS? I usually Ally them, Steal their Luxuries with a Great General, or ignore them as I march through their Territory on my way to attack an AI.

I don't want to risk a perma-war with the CS.

I might need some clarification. Are you asking about a Mod that would allow you to Conquer City States or Conquer AI Opponents without Warmonger Penalties? Are you asking about a Mod that would allow you to Warmonger Without Penalty BEFORE OR AFTER (BOTH?) you have met another AI? Are you asking about a Mod that uses your Fog of War Visibility Restrictions to determine if an AI gives you a Warmonger Penalty (the old logic that goes, if I can't see you, you can't see me logic)?

Top Bottom