1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone remember

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by MarkBinPA, Jun 15, 2006.

1. MarkBinPA

MarkBinPA Chieftain

a PC game back in the early 90's where you as a role player would land in the new world, and have to appease the natives as you build. This was pre civiliation and colonization. All I remember is you came over by boat, and began to develop colony but would have to be carful not to make the natives restless or angry becaus ethey would attack. You could trade with them as well. This game was out around 1989-1991. May have even been a commodore game

2. Zombie69

Zombie69 Emperor

Well, all i know is that early 90's is not pre Civilization. Civilization came out in 1990. No, i don't know the game you're talking about. Unless you're talking about Pirates!

3. Baloo

Baloo Chieftain

7 cities of gold???

4. The Tyrant

The Tyrant Prince

I thought I was the only one who remembered that game! I loved that one.

5. guyfamous

guyfamous Chieftain

Loved Seven Cities of Gold. It was a C64 game. Very addictive.

6. The Tyrant

The Tyrant Prince

I played it on an Atari 800.

7. Dagoril

Dagoril Chieftain

Anyone ever play Anacreon from about the same time period? It was another micromanage an empire game, only in outer space. Was a DOS game. Man I spent hours and hours playing that thing hehe.