1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Arete have a Pagan religion?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Vandal Warlord, May 4, 2008.

1. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

:religion:I know this may not be very important, or on many people's minds. But, does Arete have a Pagan religion?I remember the Church and Diamoundeye refering to something like it. Does anyone have an answer?:religion:

2. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

We have The Church Of Giruvegan, if that's what you're looking for, will post link shortly... Also, now we have Hinduism, so we have to find a way to merge these. Ask Strider for details about the Church.

EDIT: LINK to Church of Giruvegan

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Unfortunatly, the answer I was looking for is if Arete has a pagan religion, not if we have a church.

4. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

In that case, I believe we have a degree of "spiritualism", though without either Monotheism or Polytheism, the supernatural forces are not pictured as gods, but as... Spirits and sorts. See "Hut of Head of Faith" for those questions, please.

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

In that case, I would like to develope my own pagan religion. And, if allowed, spread this throughout Arete.

6. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Heh! I've done it! I have finally developed my own religion! And for you nitpickers, I it is possible without polytheism or Monotheism because we have Hinduism now giving us a view of Polytheism!!! So HAH!!! :blush:sorry there!