[NFP] Does building Encampment next to Giant's Causeway make the units spawn with Spear of Fionn?

zehcoutinho

Chieftain
I'm guessing no, as I noticed that when I promote my religious units with the promotion to get extra charges when moving adjacent to a natural wonder, and they're already next to a natural wonder, they won't get the charges, I have to move away and back again. I haven't played a religious game in a while, so I don't know if that's still the case.

I seem to recall a game where I did get it via Adjacent encampment, but generally the check for pilgrim or whatever the apostle promo is called is only checked when they move into a new tile. So it doesn’t trigger when they are activated.
I can’t remember if it’s different for military units. I haven’t gotten spear since the change to let units keep special promotions on upgrade.

I seem to recall a game where I did get it via Adjacent encampment, but generally the check for pilgrim or whatever the apostle promo is called is only checked when they move into a new tile. So it doesn’t trigger when they are activated.
I can’t remember if it’s different for military units. I haven’t gotten spear since the change to let units keep special promotions on upgrade.

I built it adjacent anyway, as soon as I train a unit I'll report the result here (it's a cloud game).

Top Bottom