Does Conquests include PTW or does it not?

umanwizard

Chieftain
I have heard conquests doesnt include ptw, i have heard it does, i have heard it includes parts of PTW, WHICH IS IT ?!

Yes it does include all of PTW. Period.

thank you. I hope you're right, and not just another one of the conflicting people who all think they're right. I was wondering if you could please give me a link to some actual evidence? Sorry nopt to trust you completely, but I've just heard so many different answers.

Thanks again.

-Uman

No, I have seen it preveiw articles and I believe it was also stated by a guy at Atari on one of the forums...I was looking for that right now.

Ok, in this article it states it in the last paragraph.

And this is from Jeff Foley, Atari -- Civ Brand Manager

Originally posted by Jeff_ATARI

Let me clarify:
- Civ Conquests includes the latest version of Play the World and all its multiplayer features.
- Play the World and Civ Conquests have separate forums on GameSpy. As a Civ Conquests owner, you can play someone who only owns Play the World, but you won't be able to use the new rules introduced in Civ Conquests.
- Some Conquests have separate map versions designed more appropriately for multiplayer. (For instance, Sengoku's single player map is for 18 clans, but there is an 8-person limit to MP games.)

I hope that clears some things up.

Best,
Jeff Foley
Atari

Bah! I bought PTW 2 weeks ago :( Seems like a silly decision to me. They should allow you trade it in on Conquests...

i prob wont get conquest, since it doesnt sound lik ading nough to warrant the £20 it will cost in england. however, when it comes down in price, we will see.
so im happy with my PTW for now, i se no need for a new one.

If it includes all of PTW, and those of us that bought PTW when it was released do not get SOME kind of credit, I'm going to be officially pissed off. We should be entitled to an upgrade or discount of some kind--even a mail-in rebate would be acceptable.

Later!

--The Clown to the Left

Originally posted by Clown2TheLeft
If it includes all of PTW, and those of us that bought PTW when it was released do not get SOME kind of credit, I'm going to be officially pissed off. We should be entitled to an upgrade or discount of some kind--even a mail-in rebate would be acceptable.

Later!

--The Clown to the Left

we already got some kinf of credit: being able to play it for a year before conquests comes out. :)

Top Bottom