does my ex girlfriend still like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Beejeebers

Warlord
Hi civ fan's

I split up with my ex 2 months ago and I have seen Her twice since, both times she has ended up at my house. she says I am the nicest guy she has met and I could do better than her and she does not know what I see in her. she has met someone else. I have dated a couple of people but neither of them comes close to my ex.

the last time she was here (Tuesday) we were both a little drunk, but we spent the whole day together down the beach and if I took it slowly she might give me another go. But she texted me saying leave her alone. which I will do. I think she likes me else she would not come round. but I don't really know too complicated for me too work out. I am pretty sure she said she loved me at some stage during the night.

How old are you?

It's probably a woman being, well, a woman. She's probably got a lot of emotions that she hasn`t sorted out yet. I personally think she doesn't like you.

I wouldn't count on dating her again, to be honest, because most of the time it just doesn't work out too well.

I'm not one to be giving advice, though.

Why would that even matter? Other than the fact that it doesn't.

It does matter. Women in middle school are different than women in high are different than women in college are different than women in their 30's, etc.

You would know this if you've ever had a girlfriend. Now let the grown ups talk.

OP uses nice guy line

No, your ex does not want to hook back up with you. Move on. There is a reason she is an ex. Don't go rediscovering it again.

It does matter. Women in middle school are different than women in high are different than women in college are different than women in their 30's, etc.

You would know this if you've ever had a girlfriend. Now let the grown ups talk.

You have no idea what you're talking about, son.

In regards to the question posted to the OP:

Link to video.

Move on kid.

she does not like you in a romantic way is my answer.

I've found myself in similar situations. Some women want to use men to feel good about themselves knowing that man wants them.

If you want this woman to use you to feel good about herself, go right ahead. But don't think you are getting back together with her.

edit: dammit, I clicked on that video and I had my volume still turned up pretty high after watching the sugar video (in my obesity thread), it scared the hell out of me. My brother was probably wondering what the hell I was watching. I didn't need to click a video with a guy screaming at me.

You have no idea what you're talking about, son.
No, you have no idea what you're talking about. Pete is spot on.

Hi civ fan's

I split up with my ex 2 months ago and I have seen Her twice since, both times she has ended up at my house. she says I am the nicest guy she has met and I could do better than her and she does not know what I see in her. she has met someone else. I have dated a couple of people but neither of them comes close to my ex.

the last time she was here (Tuesday) we were both a little drunk, but we spent the whole day together down the beach and if I took it slowly she might give me another go. But she texted me saying leave her alone. which I will do. I think she likes me else she would not come round. but I don't really know too complicated for me too work out. I am pretty sure she said she loved me at some stage during the night.
old enough but I still get confused by the way women think.
Need more information.

How old are you and how old is she? Are you initialising the contact after the break-up, or is she the one initialising? Who goes on to suggest what to do, and who brought up the idea to go back to your place?

she says I am the nicest guy she has met and I could do better than her and she does not know what I see in her - Is that you asking and her answering, or is that her telling you that out of the blue?

she has met someone else - She is currently seeing someone?

she texted me saying leave her alone - She texted you this after the break-up or very recently?

And the absolutely most important question of them all: Who broke it off? You or her?

No, you have no idea what you're talking about. Pete is spot on.

Need more information.

How old are you and how old is she? Are you initialising the contact after the break-up, or is she the one initialising? Who goes on to suggest what to do, and who brought up the idea to go back to your place?

And the absolutely most important question of them all: Who broke it off? You or her?

I am 24 she is 23 and it was kind of both of us who called it quits. I guess I initialised "come back to mine" but after we split she messaged me for days without reply. It was mostly garbage about making me feel good and she "wishes she could be angel to give me healing" My txts can be just as bad but I wont be sharing any sorry

I can understand her position and I am not desparate to get back with her I would just rather it was that way.

I am 24 she is 23 and it was kind of both of us who called it quits. I guess I initialised "come back to mine" but after we split she messaged me for days without reply. It was mostly garbage about making me feel good and she "wishes she could be angel to give me healing" My txts can be just as bad but I wont be sharing any sorry

I can understand her position and I am not desparate to get back with her I would just rather it was that way.
No. Who initialised the break-up through words or actions? It's never a truly mutual agreement to end it. So, you or her?

If it was her I'll give you 0.5% chance of getting back together, if it was you, I'll give you 20% chance.

Of course, what to do all depends on what you actually want.

She is using you as an occasional fall back. She knows she can come back to you whenever she wants.

Don't be a mug and find yourself chasing her, you're never going to get her back.

Move on, find someone else, and you'll forget why you even cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom