Does Organized Religion speed projects?

Simple question...Can I finish the Manhattan Project quicker in OR than in FR?

Pretty sure it doesn't, just like engineers can only rush buildings and not projects, OR should function the same way.

Not entirely certain however :p

I don't think so : projects seem to be in a class of their own, as are spaceship parts. I'm pretty sure Organized Religion gives +25% :hammers: to buildings only.

That's kinda what I thought....oh well...That just gives Charlie one extra chance to run a futile invasion into my artillery before I nuke him into submission.

Just tested it, and Organized Religion doesn't add the hammer bonus to projects.

Bonuses from buildings, like Forges, do apply. As do bonuses from Civil Service and State Property, so Projects just aren't considered buildings.

This whole "projects" business does tend to confuse people since they appear so late in the game... Industrious trait doesn't help here either by the way.

By the modern era you've got +200% :hammers: (with a little luck) from factories/power/Ironworks anyway, plus another 100% from resources in some cases, so another 25% isn't such a big deal.

Nah...I beelined nukes w/out even getting steam. :):):):)'em all.

Top Bottom