Does Sevopedia work for FfH2? And how to install it?

Cerberus™

Chieftain
I read about Sevopedia, which makes the Civilopedia much easier to browse and read. But it doesn't appear to have been updated in years. Does it work with FfH2? Has anyone installed it?
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=198522

I am rather new to Civ mods, I have just installed FfH2 and I love it! But I have no technical knowledge. If anyone could offer me some advice, that would be great.

Ah, yes, I've heard of that, WM/MoM sounds great. I will try that after mastering basic FfH2. So there is no way to use Sevopedia in vanilla FfH2?

Cerberus™;10767984 said:
Ah, yes, I've heard of that, WM/MoM sounds great. I will try that after mastering basic FfH2. So there is no way to use Sevopedia in vanilla FfH2?

well ... you can always add Sevopedia into FfH2 by yourself ... :D

well ... you can always add Sevopedia into FfH2 by yourself ... :D

Yeah but I have no idea how mods work, and I'd be scared to mess something up. And how do I know if it leaves out certain articles from the 'pedia? I am still learning FfH2, so I really need the info in the game.

Denevs modmod has Sevopedia as well. He once also had a modmod that only added BUG, but not sure if that still exists/compatible with latest patch

Denevs modmod has Sevopedia as well. He once also had a modmod that only added BUG, but not sure if that still exists/compatible with latest patch

Yeah I am mostly concerned that BUG or Sevopedia would not be compatible and break something that isn't immediately apparent... by the way, I read about your mod-mods with great interest! I will certainly try them once I know FfH2 through and through. Is MoM approaching completion? Is it already a fully working, balanced system? The new ways of land improvement sound great.

Oh, I read in Denev's mod-mod thread that BUG and BBAI are included in it, and that Denev's mod-mod is compatible with FfH2 patch o, so that means it is all compatible! Yay! Since patch p only switches two lines, that shouldn't break compatibility, I expect? Thanks for pointing me to Denev. Oh, and would Denev's mod-mod be compatible with WM/MoM? Or is it included in them?

Top Bottom