Does the AI play on difficulty 2, like in civ V? Any hidden bonuses?

I actually am not aware of any special advantages the AI has on prince, and that chart wouldn't suggest any either.

In comparison, Civ V's AI would seem to blatantly cheat probably to mask the horrible AI, and I recall it always plays on chieftain level. https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/1gx5jk/the_ai_always_plays_on_chieftain_obviously_this/

Civ IV's AI would get a bonus vs barbarians and a small production boost to its cities to prevent you from taking it out in the beginning as well as paying much less for production costs.

I've always been suspicious that Civ 6's AI is considered worse maybe because it doesn't have these kinds of cheats.

That table includes AI bonuses as well. It appears the AI gets no bonuses whatsoever.

Though I'm still convinced they know where your units go when you go to move an embarked unit out of the way of an enemy ship. I can move like 5 hexes, and yet they can still find me. How?

Basically what Op is asking is is if the ai "cheats " not referring to bonuses but other unspecified advantages.

I didn't read the thread title, properly but in Civ 5 the ai was set at chieftain meaning it had an advantage over you even on the difficulty things are allegedly fair, aka prince.

Top Bottom