1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Does VP Infoaddict compatible version exist?

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Miracle_007, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Miracle_007

Miracle_007 Chieftain

I absolutely love this mod, but since the 4-17 update, Infoaddict causes random crashes. Im using VP mod pack and 3/4 UC mods and I've tested and isolated Infoaddict as the culprit. Is there a version that works with 4-17?

2. Revolutionist_8

Revolutionist_8 Prince

I've been using InfoAddict since ... forever, and had no problem with it whatsoever, even for latest version. I doubt that it'd cause crash, but if you provide logs I can take a look at them.

3. Dolen2

Dolen2 Chieftain

InfoAddict does cause in-game loading crash.

vyyt likes this.
  4. vyyt

vyyt Deity

5. 10101100

10101100 Chieftain

https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/2461

I downloaded the infoaddict.zip file in this thread and I don't know why but it just works flawlessly, before when using the steam version of infoaddict there was a point in game where opening infoaddict caused crashes 100% of the times

I still occasionally crash when loading a save from in game, but as far as just opening infoaddict I don't even remember the last crash

kawyua, Miracle_007 and vyyt like this.
  6. Miracle_007

Miracle_007 Chieftain

Thank you, sir. I've just unsubscribed to the steam version and downloaded your recommended version.

7. Miracle_007

Miracle_007 Chieftain

The manual installed version is working with VP very well so far. Thanks @10101100 !

vyyt likes this.