1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Doggerbank custom

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Johnstrain, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Johnstrain

Johnstrain Chieftain

Nr 1. We start with map. If this exists tell me via link. If not exist then i create it. Basically the North Sea dry. Yet to get bug etc bat.
    I have bts. Civ4 warlords colonization plus scenerios bundled 3discs. Years ago.

Nr2...bts road2war crashes 3 yrs in Europe 1936. Johnstrain

2. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Moderator Action: The Civ 4 - Modpacks sub-forum is for completed work only. Please post anything like this in the main Creation and Customisation forum. I've moved this thread to there.

3. Johnstrain

Johnstrain Chieftain

Quest..where did you move it to? No idea how to get there from here. JS

4. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Moderator Action: You've found it; this IS the thread. The thread remains the same, it's just in a different location (i.e. Civ IV Creation and Customisation),

5. Johnstrain

Johnstrain Chieftain

Email link notify popped me here to it. Idk how to navigate yet but learning. Site needs more work on getting around it. Js