Domain?

Hambil

Emperor
I see this bonus now and again. I assume it has to do with old units fighting newer units (different eras) but it's unclear.

Either way, a pikeman should never, ever, even on the luckiest day with and epic success roll of the dice, do anything but die horribly. Killing my tank is certainly out of bounds.

Yeah yeah, another unsolved problem since the original Civ, but it's time it got solved.

I have spent good time figuring how a spearman could take out a tank.

1. one of the spearmen bought a laptop, and ordered a bazooka on overnight delivery of doom.
2. The spearmen bought weapons in the private market (did you notice your own logo on those AK's?)
3. Like ewoks those clever spearmen built swinging logs, and pitfalls everywhere. Your tank didn't know what hit it. (seriously though, early tanks were pretty infamous for getting stuck in the mud, and vietnamese used spike traps against american soldiers not all that long ago.)
4. Your commander made a serious serious mistake (tonight on military blunders. YOU!)
5. Some of the spearmen figured out how to make some 'liberated' ordinance weapons go boom by sticking them underground, and putting a trigger on it.
6. Natural hunters, the spearmen silently ambushed the tanks in a brilliant coordinated attack. The enemy was caught unaware, and possibly even outside their tanks.
7. Natural disaster in favor of the spearman. Remember in land of the lost, when the giant crab was coming after them, and it fell into a hot spring, and emerged as a giant cooked crab. Yeah, only this time its a cooked tank.
8. explosive-tipped rambo spears.
9. The tank ran out of ammo, logistics problems.
10. chubacabra, goat sucker

See, its not broken at all.

I have spent good time figuring how a spearman could take out a tank.

1. one of the spearmen bought a laptop, and ordered a bazooka on overnight delivery of doom.
2. The spearmen bought weapons in the private market (did you notice your own logo on those AK's?)
3. Like ewoks those clever spearmen built swinging logs, and pitfalls everywhere. Your tank didn't know what hit it. (seriously though, early tanks were pretty infamous for getting stuck in the mud, and vietnamese used spike traps against american soldiers not all that long ago.)
4. Your commander made a serious serious mistake (tonight on military blunders. YOU!)
5. Some of the spearmen figured out how to make some 'liberated' ordinance weapons go boom by sticking them underground, and putting a trigger on it.
6. Natural hunters, the spearmen silently ambushed the tanks in a brilliant coordinated attack. The enemy was caught unaware, and possibly even outside their tanks.
7. Natural disaster in favor of the spearman. Remember in land of the lost, when the giant crab was coming after them, and it fell into a hot spring, and emerged as a giant cooked crab. Yeah, only this time its a cooked tank.
8. explosive-tipped rambo spears.
9. The tank ran out of ammo, logistics problems.
10. chubacabra, goat sucker

See, its not broken at all.

Haha :goodjob:

Pikeman is equipped with anti-tank rocket-tipped pikes.

Also apparently Civ is Samurai Jack.

I've seen a screenshot of a spear attacking a fully healed tank and getting the 1 hp lost - 10 hp inflicted result.
Domain means 'terrain type': rough or flat.

Top Bottom