• Site 'H'

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Site 'I'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Site 'N'

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Site 'O' [i](recommended by Domestic Department)[/i]

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Other/Write-In (please include specific location in your post)

• Abstain - Whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.

• Total voters

FortyJ

Deity
Governess Chieftess has informed this office that a settler will be built in Penguin during the upcoming turn chat. Where shall we send them to found our newest city?

Note: This poll will remain open for 48 hours and until a quorum (16) has been met. However, the next scheduled turn chat will occur prior to this deadline, so do not wait to cast your vote.

Quoting 40J:
Note: This poll will remain open for 48 hours and until a quorum (16) has been met. However, the next scheduled turn chat will occur prior to this deadline, so do not wait to cast your vote.

Hey 40J. Can you tell me what that means in relation to the Settler being placed and the validity of the poll during the next t/c? Does this mean we should follow the poll before it concludes and just use our best judgement in its placement? Or should we stash the Settler somewhere until the poll concludes? Clue me in.

Good point, Cyc. I should have just made it a Quick Poll.

I guess in the early hours this morning, my mind was a little confused. I was probably hoping that we'd get a full quorum before the t/c begins... :confused:

Maybe we should treat it like the other poll... a quick poll (quorum = 11) that will automatically convert into a standard poll if it is not used during the upcoming chat or if the chat is postponed....

Well, I voted "O" because it will be easier to CF a city in "N" than in "O".

Top Bottom