Dont be a Witch - Launch the Game all over the world!

MightyGooga

At last I can change this
:mad:
If you are from outside USA or Europe you probably thinking: "O My, im gonna have to wait 5 to 7 months before i can get my hands on CIV V". Thats why I created this thread, so people can come and leave coments towards a World Wide launch of CIV V.

SPORE did a world wide launch, same as Blizzard games does. So please dear Sid, make sure i dont have do beg for a friend to spend US 2.000 on a plane ticket to get your US 99.00 ?? game!

Im a fanatic too! Latin America deserves it!

If it is available in stores, at least no one will have to find "different" ways of getting the game!

Bye!

It'll hopefully be pretty unlikely that we'll see a delay in the order of months.

It's possible that we'll see a delay of a few days since different countries release new media on different days. The US might get it on a Monday but parts of Europe may have to wait until Thursday or something - but this is just due to stock regulations.

Since the game will be available over steam, I can't believe there will be much standing in the way of you buying it even if retail outlets in your country are slow at stocking it.

Order it online and pay for shipping? Beats paying 2000 USD for a ticket...

Hopefully its like every other game i've preordered and the same stupid company (not that im complaining) in Australia releases it a full day early because they get confused about what day its meant to be launched on. My last 4 games have been all early pickups. BF2142 was annoying however as its a little hard to play a multiplayer game 24 hours before the servers have been launched...

Order it online and pay for shipping? Beats paying 2000 USD for a ticket...

I dont think thats the case here in LATAM (Brazil). Internet Sucks its slow and to buy this on-line we have to get international credit cards, whicht means many dollars worth of fees. I cant buy it from, lets say, Amazon, becouse Customs wont allow it. There is only three ways to get new games. 1 - In stores / 2 - Friend traveling / 3 - The black market.

And like I said, firaxis, or whoever is distribuiting the game, does that first in USA and Europe, so people in the rest of the world, have to wait 5 to 7 months before getting it. Unless you use the black market, which is pretty common here, and i can see why!

We must unite! Why Blizzard, and EAr can make a World Wide launch? Come on Mr. Sid, help the civers here! We want to give you our money so you can start creating CIV VI !!!:cry:

You say Witch as if it were a bad thing.

The great thing about Australia is we usually get games a couple days before anyone else (the Tuesday prior to "official launch dates"). :p

the great thing about australia is we usually get games a couple days before anyone else (the tuesday prior to "official launch dates"). :p

l4d2?

True that, BTS never arrived here (i never found it).
Luckily my brother spent a work week in USA, so I bought there.

Left 4 Dead 2

The great thing about Australia is we usually get games a couple days before anyone else (the Tuesday prior to "official launch dates"). :p

Yeah. I remember the threads, you guys got BTS early, while I was going store to store on release day ( which is already many hours behind you )only to find some chains interpreted the release day to mean shipping from headquarters day. I didn't get it until the following day.

Then I found out that there were bugs. We were calling you guys the Beta continent.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your efforts to detect, correct and patch.

Just want to say thanks for all you guys that supported the subject. We unfortunatly have to do thins our own way to get stuff here. I mean, the apple store sucks in Brazil, they dont even have a games section on it. Can you imagine?

Firaxis please set a good example!

Top Bottom