"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Mosher won the Battle of the Bulge singlehandedly

I heard there was a constant battle over moshers bulge.

i thought i was the only one to get the photos????

RS and I are thinking about starting an Overwatch competitive group because if you've ever solo'd Overwatch in comp, you know what hell is.

Anybody else interested? Preferably, you can play at least one character from each class competently, or two characters from three classes competently. The whole thing is going to be pretty lighthearted anyway so leave your Mountain Dew and Doritos at the door.

2 casul 5 me

no but seriously i was in this convo too dammit dont leave me

Yea I'd be down

Also Chatango is dead, you can find us comrades on Discord.

RS and I are thinking about starting an Overwatch competitive group because if you've ever solo'd Overwatch in comp, you know what hell is.

Anybody else interested? Preferably, you can play at least one character from each class competently, or two characters from three classes competently. The whole thing is going to be pretty lighthearted anyway so leave your Mountain Dew and Doritos at the door.

> leave your Mountain Dew and Doritos at the door.

LOOOOOVE

D.VA

I usually play with Crezth, but i'd be down.

so for characters/classes I can play pretty well are:

Assault:
Reaper
Soldier 76

Defense:
Mei
Bastion

Tank:
Zarya
D.va
Roadhog
(I can play the other two pretty decently as well, just not nearly as much playtime)

Support:
Mercy
Zenyatta
Ana - if i'm having a good day
I can also play lucio decently well, just not the biggest fan of him, I prefer Mercy's mobility/single target healing and buffing and Zenyatta's damage
I REFUSE to play Symettra, not fun for me and i find her annoying af in game

Assault and defense are probably my weakest classes, and I mostly play Bastion for horsehockys and giggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom