Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Birdjaguar, Apr 6, 2013.
i just play basically every class (hardly any mei or bastion tho)
>Mei is the worst character ever. :^)
I'd like to play but I am in the other side of America. The latency would be okay [Implying in not using Hanji, Genzo, Windowsmaker and Mcafee] but I do not speak english verbally. I could always use things like the default commands.
I think I'm a good Hanzo defensive player in Hollywood [before payload]. That tunnel with the car is a good place to kill with split arrows :B
Hanzo has less latency issues post-patch.
95% of the time, I rather have an offensive Zen or Mercy because the skill hurdle for Offensive Sym is very high.
(With that said, I love playing Sym)
Mei was the most played defense character in a pro match I watched a few days ago. Both teams fielded a Mei, and after her buffs, i definitely can see why.
But can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Is it related to the fact we've created TF2 with waifus
To me, she only works in the enemy team. I can't play as her, my gun doesn't work
Tyo and I had some pretty hype plays last night, if anyone else wants to join us next time I'd love to have a larger premade
I would have joined if my net wasn't in the middle of having a stroke.
Power outage in my neighbourhood. This is fine.
This continues to be fine. Our neighbours came along for a friendly chat. They opened up with a remark, claiming we are worthless failures and a shame to our family. We retorted with an observation on the clear fact that they are, indeed, living corpses that should have died long since, and as such are an affront to both God and Mother Nature. As it is with such intellectual discussions, eventually, in order to get our opposing points across, we had to use terms, relating to our parents, but especially so our respective mothers. In the end, it was an engaging and fun convo, which sadly had to end, since our neighbours had to finally off to whichever hole those two bastards crawled out. I also continue to lack electricity, but it's okay.
EDIT: In other news, my electricity is back. Can a kind not-Judas (no offence to you, tyo, we know ur price is higher than 40 silvers) merge the two posts?
For those who doubted the remoteness of my Island here is the Wikipedia page.
Also I'm back now
Link to video.
Here's some wanking over the succesfulness of the Nordic state model because apparently I can't talk about anything else. I haven't finished watching it yet. Seemingly there are one Norwegian, two Swedes, an Orkney(-an?) and an Englishman. The Scandis are experts from different areas, while the Orkneyan argues that Scottish nationbuidling should draw from the Scandinavian model, and the Englishman is seemingly there to puncture the romanticized notion of good well the Scandinavian model is.
The foundation for the meeting is the fact that Scandinavia made it through the financial crisis almost scratch free, and that they remain some of the best suited countries for investors, rated AAA, the show exemplifies that Germany and Canada are other AAA examples together with the Benelux lands and Switzerland. It sounds like the AAA rating is somewhat rare, when I was told Denmark was rated AAA in investment, I assumed this was through for basically the whole West. People may feel free to enlighten me what's going on here, I'm listening to it as a low key podcast while I do work on my bachelor's degree, so I don't want to google.
[meme reply because this is Argentina what did you expect]
[meme reply to meme reply because i wanna be fun too]
Paging Dr Sonereal for Argentina, paging Dr Sonereal for Argentina.
adopting the Scandinavian system will bring the memes, currently owned by the top 1% to the remaining 99%
memes to the people, for the people
Separate names with a comma.